The Strange Bigfoot Glyphs


From the Off Track youtube channel:

Recently I was informed about a nearby cavern that depicted ancient 12k yr. old Native glyphs. The glyphs seemed too good to be true, showing 6 fingered over sized hand, wide footed human like tracks and what appeared to be long snakes. We take a closer look at this relic with explorer Don Monroe. Don has been involved with solving not only the mystery of the North American Sasquatch but countless other expeditions all over the world.

Comments

  1. I love those confederate statues and I love to fly the confederate flag high and proud in front of the shack I live in, I watch it wave as I wait on my disability check and snap card, them dirty liberals can keep their 40 hour work week, me I ain't working at all so I won't contribute to the downfall of America, God bless Mr Trump even though he's one of them NY liberals even he knows them Mexicans ain't no good,especially the one banging my daughter, I called ICE on your greasy ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if anybody cares to see the odd glyphs on my well used asshole ?

      Joe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story